Digital Marketing JobsNo Comments
- SEO Optimization: - On-page/ Off-page activities
- SMO Optimization: - Posting and handling all the Social media platforms
- Technical SEO
- Creating SEO Content and relevant backlinks
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
- Being up-to-date with SEO Content and its development
- Update day-to-day working reports
- Knowledge of SEO tools for keyword research, and competitor analysis.
- Well aware of the latest techniques of SEO
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Understanding of keyword analysis, web analysis, Google analytics, Google webmaster, online marketing, SMM, and site structure
- Ability to take on challenges and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Salary based on Performance
- Selection will be based on an online interview.
- Last date to apply this job 30 August 2022
- Send your CV to email@example.com