Key Skills: Social Media Analyst,
Exp Salary: INR 25000 – 35000 (2-4 yrs) / Fresher Salary: As per regular pay scale
Location(s) of Job: Chennai
Qualification: B.E/ B.TECH / MCA OR RELATED FIELD
Gender Preference: Male
Last date : 05-10-2022
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends in the industry and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Flawless grammar and creative writing skills for social media posts, campaigns.
- Adhere to SMM platform rules and regulations.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Manage social media platforms, which includes publishing various types of content and monitoring the pages.
- Monitor competitor trends and send comprehensive reports.
- Carrying out successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Collaboration with social media influencer.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Use social media and advertising tools to increase the reach and follower base of the various channels.
- Proficiency with Social media tools to monitor and track campaigns.
- Extracting and presenting the analytics and reports from different channels to measure the performance.
- Working collaboratively with internal design and development teams.
- Contributing to team tasks as and when required.
- 2-4 years of experience in managing social media accounts and campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date with trends across social media handles.
- Strong research skills and content creation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Linked.in, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and multitasking skills.